Things to do in our region
– Visit concerts and theatre performances at the small theatre of Epidaurus in July.
– Visit theatre performances at the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus in July and August.
– Visit the local flea market in July.
– Visit the Byzantine churches.
– Go on boat trips and scuba diving.
– Walk around the ancient ruins of the temple of Artemis or the temple of Asclepius and the Mycenaean tombs.
– Go on herbal hikes.
– Visit the cozy harbor with a wide variety of cafes, restaurants and hotels.
– Visit the various beautiful crystal clear beaches.
– Travel to many archaeological sites such as Mycenae, Tyrinthia, Corinthia, Nemea and the beautiful town of Nafplio, all within an hour’s drive.
Famous locations and distances
– Ancient village of Epidaurus and small theatre: 3km
– Ancient Epidaurus – Poros (island): 38km. There are daily ferries from Poros to the islands of Aegina, Hydra and Spetses
– Beautiful crystal clear beaches: radius 1km – 5km
– Various monasteries and hiking trails: 2km – radius 10km
– Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus: 15km and small Small Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus 3km